Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
is trump going to try to dissolve the senate and house if the dems win? i bet he will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

god i hope so

fox news arguing we need to save democracy by suspending it; liberals will just repeat "this is not normal" while crying and hiding under a blanket

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

anime was right posted:

what its a bipartisan blanket we decided upon by committee huh what then

then republicans will pretend to crawl in too so they can rat out lieberals that are against eternal president trump

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
lol like theyll let sanders even register to run

theyll put up hilary again and lose again

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
iunno trumps diet is just unhealthy enough that he might explode alien style

his heart will skitter away from his body and join the cockroaches infesting the white house

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars
then weve got alien but with republican wonks so really everyone wins

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

An insane mind posted:

We need an alien species that's hostile to earth and/or unfuckable to try and invade. It's my only hope for race, gender and class to not mean anything so humanity can work together to improve itself. We need an outside enemy, I mean I know that's actually Global warming and poverty, but I mean one where half the population can't go...I don't believe you.

the rich and powerful would just blither about how we don't understand their "perfect transcendent motives" hth

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

EugeneJ posted:

Unless the stock market drops another like 7,000 points, Trump can keep claiming "your 401k went up on my watch!" and get away with it

given the scale of the economic collapse it looks like we're on the edge of it's entirely possible but it won't make his voters turn on him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
In cars

Azathoth posted:

Caligula's horse, dug up and reanimated via dark magic, and inducted into the Senate by a loophole in the rules stating "turn's out there's no rule that says a horse can't be Senator!" would be a better Senator than Booker.

so what youre saying is we need to replace the senate with dead horses

checks out