Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
i've been playing stellars

WHAT THE gently caress IS HAPPENING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
lol shook Nate just said on twitter that their live forecast is a piece of poo poo and they need to tweak it more so it is less of a piece of poo poo

seeing James Carville all dialed back ain't good though

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Donnelly lost lol

lmbo TYT just played one of his ads... he ran as a Republican

gently caress that guy, get the gently caress out of the Senate

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Gunshow Poophole posted:

lmao jacksonville and Tampa hosed gillum god Florida is the worst

isn't he from loving jacksonville?

or was it tallahassee

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

zegermans posted:

Where is Schork huh

Where the gently caress is Schnork

help us Schnork

help us

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Schnorkles posted:

everyone calm the gently caress down

im scared

is Beto gonna win?

is Nelson gonna win?

tell us about polls please I need to calm down. i'm having flashbacks schnorkles!

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

pathetic little tramp posted:

PBS reporting Ironstache's loss and they're all genuinely crestfallen

god loving damnit I was just looking him up

what the gently caress, I want to see the turnout numbers

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
literally how was there not 50% turnout this year? if 60% of the country thinks trump is doing a poo poo job, how is there not at least 50% of turnout?

with 50% turnout we'd have seen Dems pick up like 64 seats

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

RandomBlue posted:

I thought we'd at least get Gillum along with the house. *sigh*

A lot of Americans are extremely racist, mostly in secret. Unfortunately, we've found out where Trump's surge of race-baiting and mass xenophobia works. I'm really interested in seeing the turnout % from the panhandle specifically. DeSantos ran a very specific type of campaign to win tonight, and the state of Florida bought it hook, line, and sinker. Florida has to wear that albatross around its neck now, whether or not it realizes how loving despicable it is.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Beto just yelled "I'm so loving proud of you guys" on live national television lmbo

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
does anyone have the link to the exit polls? i want to see the demographics that showed out

if the youth vote laid an egg again I'm going to punch a hole in the loving wall

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Pretty sure Tester is gonna keep his seat if you look at where the vote remains to be reported and how many precincts

Sinema could still win too

I just thought fuckin Phoenix was more left leaning, but my friend who lives in Tuscon says it's full of Republicans. Pretty amazing that Sinema is doing so well there if that's true.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Rick posted:

Yeah in recent years senate races have been super red in Maricopa (although purple trends in other areas in the county, it just seems though that for national elections they're going to vote republican) so this is actually a pretty strong performance for Sinema regardless.

I think it's gonna fall short, though. I think there's probably about 30,000 more votes out there for Sinema, but 25,000 for McSally which should be enough for her to hold on.

Y'all currently have 11 precincts remaining and she needs 16,000 votes. 4 of those precincts are in Puma county somewhere. It's possible but lol :fork:

The map in 2020 is gonna be tough but not as godawful as this one. Still, I can only see 4 seats max that could turn for the Dems as of right now, and you also have to factor in that Doug Jones is absolutely going to lose his seat, so that would be a potential net gain of 3 seats. Unless we can get Beto to run again in Texas. And loving actually get latinos to turn out.

that's one thing i've learned in this election: the latino vote is absolutely godawful at turnout -- I'm assuming bc of voter suppression but holy christ

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

alnilam posted:

Yeah there are good and bad things about Bad Dems losing in the senate. In the short term it might be worse than it is better but in the longer term hopefully it will send a message to bad dems which is good

uh excuse me sir, Mr President, PhD, sir but uhh when the gently caress have the Dems ever learned a goddamn lesson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Serf posted:

i went to vote in the georgia runoff today. took less than 2 minutes lol

runoff? more like run down your leg, am I right!?