Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Rick posted:

Yeah I guess one of the few downsides of ones drivers license lasting for 40-50 years is your signature is probably not the same as when you were a teenager.

Speak for yourself. I worked on my signature in sophomore year of high school. My signature has only gotten a little cleaner in the past more than a decade-ish, that's it. Awww yeah.

Anywho, does anyone have updates on California vote counting (more than the ca-45 noted above)? My internet is out because ...
It's on fire. My internet is on fire.
And posting here uses less data than browsing on my phone.

Taco Duck posted:

Does statehood for territories depend on a Senate vote of some sort?
And consent of the states, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I see the registered voters number at the top of that tweet, but do we have any idea how many votes left to count?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I had to listen to this twice, I thought the voice of the lady was a dubbed over joke at first.

Hell, I'm still not convinced. Can anyone actually smoke that much? Like, physiologically, is it possible?