Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lord of Pie posted:

actually i don't think she paid as much attention to focus groups this time around :thunk:

wow! black people sure love president bernie! actually, so does everyone, except jon bois but racist, and evergreen clinton campaign intern, who are both white. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nah posted:

the democrats will lose

it will be russia's fault, somehow

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

Kinda owns how whenever dems get a massive war chest, they seem to immediately squander it on overpolished musicals and stupid bullshit that doesn't speak to anyone's actual wants or needs

yes but have you considered

HAMILTON

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xelkelvos posted:

Crossposting some hot takes from the Florida thread

gyno is right

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xelkelvos posted:

Not voting for the Dems in a D vs. R race has never pushed the Dems Leftward.

:allears:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Well, his policies are largely indistinguishable from national Dem leadership

still lol’ing that Cruz never got his rear end blasted for demanding armed patrols of Muslim communities

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavius Aetass posted:

why would the democrats want advertise a policy that would make cruz even more popular?

oh good, the pretend he didn’t say it and it’ll go away tactic, which has absolutely worked in the past and will surely work in our favor again

how big was your check from the Clinton campaign and which campaign are you consulting for in 2020

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stick to the trump thread, it’s clear you’re too afraid of an opposition party actually opposing anything to have a spine

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh gently caress yeah I know what this is

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All things considered, I'm happy Scott Walker finally ate poo poo and I wish he had to spend the rest of his life rotting in a loving cell. God, gently caress that sack of poo poo.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

suck my fat loving rear end in a top hat scott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FirstAidKite posted:

They appointed the loser to mccain's missing position so she gets to be in anyway

oh gently caress these people