Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I believe very firmly that there will be no winners in 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

get that OUT of my face posted:

deep blue states aren't going to turn the tide. california is going to elect someone who sucks as governor, cuomo will be re-elected easily in new york even though i'd be hard-pressed to find anybody who's in the 62% approval for him, and as much as people like to play up phil murphy's progressive credentials in new jersey, he's still ex-goldman sachs (which ultimately bit jon corzine in the rear end and set the stage for eight years of christie) and beat a much better candidate in the primary

i'd say to pay no attention to anything that goes on in CA or NY, but there's still the matter of the state senate in NY, which is dumb as hell as things stand now

This scenario is so plausible I can't believe it!

Really, gently caress the IDC

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Ted Cruz losing will be alright but his whole life is going to need to fall apart for me to feel "good" about it

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

pillsburysoldier posted:

https://twitter.com/lmcgaughy/status/1062480248246362117

local elections matter. Texas Board of Education sets the national standard for textbooks because they buy so, so many, and it radiates to effects on other states

jokes on them, no kids are going to learn anything from any textbooks