Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

lol like theyll let sanders even register to run

theyll put up hilary again and lose again

Hillary and Trump better be loving gone by then.

I know neither will be :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

theres nothing stopping someone in a situation where their boss or husband threatens them to vote a certain way or they get fired/beaten from that same abuser requiring them to take a picture of their in-person ballot to prove how they voted

I’m pretty sure a poll worker would assist an abuse victim in “faking” this. At least I hope so. They definitely do for blood donations, at least here in Canada.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Red wave :getin:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Is there an effortpost anywhere of the wins and losses with accompanying C-SPAM commentary?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

gently caress that I'mma need a gif of all of us freaking out when the 538 live tracker bugged out

You mean Exhibit A in the class action against 538 for triggering everyone's needle PTSD?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Thank you.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

TRUMP: 41% of Americans are wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

but there certainly is a Dixie county and a Lee county.