Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...

yikes! posted:

Sorry, I completely forgot about this. I just updated to FF v.73.0.1 (64-bit) and am on SALR v.2.1.8.13a15

I closed all my tabs and windows, started a new session, and it's still happening. Kbnav/gestures works when I first go to a forum, but if I click into a thread and back out it stops. This also happens if I go back to a previous page in the thread. Everything works fine if I don't hit the back button, so I'm trying not to obviously :angel:

I see this happen too. My scenario where I see it is if I accidentally don't open a giant image/gif in a new tab so the whole page navigates to the image instead, and then I go back. Once I do that the page appears as normal, but keyboard navigation won't go to the next page.

If I click the button to go to the next page it starts working fine again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
Can we have an option to show forums announcements at the top if we have "display threads with new posts first"? I almost missed the dark mode announcement because my unread threads pushed it off the bottom of the screen.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
Something that's been bugging me for a while with SALR is, when I load the User Control Panel, if I wait a little bit before clicking the "Open updated threads" button, the button just throws an error in the console and otherwise doesn't work. Don't know why it does that or how long I have to wait until it fails, but I attached what it spits out in the console.

It's not a huge deal, if I click the button and it doesn't work I just reload the page and it works. On github it says to report bugs here, should I still also report it on github? This is specifically in Firefox.

Edit: sorry the image is so huge!

Only registered members can see post attachments!