Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Live preview works now! :toot: All is right in the world! It doesn't parse smilies yet, but baby steps!

E: Is there an option somewhere to change what color Youtube links are highlighted as, without disabling the thing to play them as inline video? That is a hellaciously ugly default shade of pink-purple that makes my eyes hurt.
Nevermind, I found it!

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jan 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Oh thank you the formatting hotkeys work again, I hadn't realized how much I missed them.

E: I only get the weird bar beneath posts after I update the SALR; after I refresh the page, it goes away. :iiam:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I've also had that happen. I hadn't posted about it yet because I've been playing a lot of video games and haven't been posting much the last week or so :downs:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Bug report: The Configure SALR option sometimes shows up twice at the bottom of some threads, but not in others.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Unless it auto-updates the extension now, I haven't updated it yet. I was about to say I thought it was related to my opening multiple thread tabs one after the other

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Not a bug or anything, Astral, but if you could give me the color hex for the default colors of the Moderator/Admin/Youtube link/ect highlighting, I would appreciate it :shobon: You said you changed it to the less intense colors the old SALR had, and I can't seem to find a 'reset to defaults' setting anywhere.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

It's still doing that thing where I sometimes have to reload the thread before it'll let me bring up the posting window.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Seems to be an issue with the forums in general, ZDR is looking into it

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I too would love a dark mode, but I fully understand if it's just not in the cards for whatever reason.

It's also *still* doing that thing where randomly I have to reload the page before it'll let me bring up the post thing.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I am still having the issue where sometimes I have to refresh the page before clicking the reply button will bring up the Quick Reply window.

VV That may be what's causing it!

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jan 5, 2019

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I think we saw their post at the same time. Lemme see if using the back button does anything.

E: Yep, that did it; backing out of a page and then returning to it borks the Quote/Edit/Reply buttons until you refresh the page.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

My plugin doesn't work, I have no idea why.
My plugin works, I have no idea why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Or just harass Jeff until he gives the forums a proper dark mode :v: