Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Is the Chrome version being worked on anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

OK. I wasn't sure since the last update was listed as being in 2016 on the Chrome Store Page, and I didn't want to report a bug if it wasn't being worked on.

Under Header/Footer Link Display Options > Display Navigation menu links, I have Something Awful unchecked, but it still shows up.

It's working right in Firefox, but in Chrome, the link to somethingawful.com still appears between SA Forums and Search the Forums.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

astral posted:

Just tested Chrome against the github version and hiding the link to somethingawful.com works, so it looks like it's among the things that were fixed since the previous Chrome SALR release. Look forward to it working in the next Chrome SALR release.

Sounds good. Thanks for all the hard work on SALR!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

OgNar posted:

e3: though the SA ignore list doesnt show anyone, I know I have put people on ignore, I'm going to think that its maybe someone i've ignored posting in those threads.

I can say without a doubt that it's not that. I've never had anyone on my ignore list, and I'll still come across threads where that happens. Sometimes a new reply makes it go away, other times, it never goes away. It's just a forums issue.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah, Twitter is 100% to blame for that bullshit. Just like Google is to blame for appending &hl=en or feature=youtu.be bullshit to the end of links. I've yet to find any way to make it not happen on desktop, so I'd be surprised if there was a way to make it not happen on mobile...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Question/Suggestion: If I choose to have SALR not show the Avatar for users, will it ignore that for probed/banned users? If so, I'd like to suggest an option to change post color for probed and banned users. Like, set probes to be light grey by default, and bans to be a darker grey.

Actually, even without ignoring Avatars, I think I'd like to have this option. Low priority, of course.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Can you link to a bad youtu.be link? If they're not working it is news to me.

Here's one I came across recently, from this post:

https://youtu.be/9g3--WYH8SY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It seems that the above mentioned change is preventing SALR Darkmode from working. I'm using Chrome, and if I check the box, it doesn't apply. When I go back to Configure SALR, the box is unchecked again.

Using Chrome Version 114.0.5735.134