Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Is there a limited number of people you can add notes to? I can't seem to add any more.

edit: Going through the thread. Same problem as this, it seems.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Doesn't work for me either.

I can type in a user note and even set a colour in the popup box. But when I hit okay and then refresh the page there's no change. When I open up the note box again, everything I typed in is gone.

But, older notes I've made are still around.

EDIT: I wonder if there's a maximum number of notes you can add? I have a horrible memory for people, so it's always been my habit to make notes both online and off. I may well have maxed it out.

Editedit: Oh yeah you have a solution here, Astral. Trying it.

astral posted:

synced extension storage can only have 8,192 bytes per item. There is no such limitation for non-synced extension storage.

astral posted:

Under thread options:

Yep, working now. Thanks for joining me on this adventure.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Dec 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
While I'm bumping the thread, sometimes I can't add a note to someone, especially if the webpage has been open for more than 10 seconds. The "Ok" and "Delete" buttons just don't work at all. Is there a fix? Just refreshing as a workaround.

As a suggestion, it'd also be cool to have some color options available to click so I don't have to go search hex codes for anything other than red text red.