Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
The "Open Unread Threads" button has disappeared from the User CP on Chrome. The one on the Bookmarks page is still there, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Ahh, thank you, much better

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

flatluigi posted:

(for anyone else who was going to come here to give a shout in this thread about it, the big blue bars are not SALR's fault)

lol thank you

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Is there a cache of IKs/mods/admins that can be purged/rebuilt? Some people who used to be mods/IKs still get highlighted in the bookmarks view though not in threads.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

astral posted:

On Firefox you can go to about :debugging, click "This Firefox", pick the SALR Redux extension, navigate to the 'Storage' tab, click the "Local Storage" row, find the moderator list entry (I don't remember its name offhand, but if you scroll down a lot you should be able to spot it), and delete it. Wait, where are you going?

Yeah, that would definitely make a good utility button in the settings.

I'm on Chrome, but that lead me to find the right spot anyway (Manage Extensions > SALR > Background Page > Application > Local Storage) so thank you! It was a minor thing but it bugged me after a while :v:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

D34THROW posted:

I swear there used to be a setting for disabling the forum-specific stylesheets, maybe by subforum? Either I'm an idiot and missing it or it's gone.

Are you thinking of one of the mobile apps?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

The "open all updated threads" text link seems to disappear if you have a new private message

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

I only installed the Firefox addon today (testing the waters of moving to it from Chrome) and Quick Reply doesn't seem to succesfully post and gives me the old...error that I just went to check but now it works, okay

Great!

e: nevermind, I seem to get it if I quote someone

kirbysuperstar fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jun 18, 2023