Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Using Chrome SALR

A few months back the Steam ID thread started always showing as 1 unread no matter how many times I opened it.
Now the Steam gifting thread is doing the same.

Is this a known bug or is something else causing it?

I mean, its a problem I can and have ignored, but still, wondering.

e: poo poo never mind, its not SALR, disabling it and I still get both showing 1 unread, its an SA bug.
I've been using SALR so long I forget what the forums actually do :D

e2: and i've enjoyed it the whole time.

e3: though the SA ignore list doesnt show anyone, I know I have put people on ignore, I'm going to think that its maybe someone i've ignored posting in those threads.

OgNar fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Aug 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Kheldarn posted:

I can say without a doubt that it's not that. I've never had anyone on my ignore list, and I'll still come across threads where that happens. Sometimes a new reply makes it go away, other times, it never goes away. It's just a forums issue.

I'll just keep ignoring it as I have been then , thanks.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

The whole post highlighting section in options has been borked for me since I switched to darkmode.
Is this something that will be updated or do I need to reload it or something?
I have tried updating the extension in Chrome multiple times.

Thread highlighting seems fine though.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Window still big! Please help.

Do you have your system font set to large?
I do and have had this problem of windows being to big to fit on my screen going back many years.
Like the Baldurs Gate 3 launcher doesnt fit unless I switch my system font back to normal.
And other launchers from Larian because its just the same game reskinned.