Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

astral posted:

Forums auto-scale the width on regular images, so there's no longer a need for automatic timg, or even the option for it. If you're still worried (perhaps because of a super-tall image), you can still add the `t` yourself.

Some threads in PYF (and probably other places) have mandatory TIMG requirements. Maybe it could be made a default disabled option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

astral posted:

Yeah, I can't reproduce that. I have noticed some occasional, non-reproducible odd positioning issues in the past (not specific to yospos). If you resize your window, it should force it to recalculate the quick reply position at least.

I get the weird post/quote window behaviour if I use the browser back button to return to a previous page in a thread, and the browser pulls that page from cache. I then either can't quote, or the quote window will not appear correctly. If I refresh that page, everything works correctly.