Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

One small thing that legacy SALR did and I'd like to see here is the ability to override the quick reply window and use the normal reply page (legacy just put a smaller button next to the quote/reply button).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

anilEhilated posted:

Hi, I've got a question (possibly) concerning SALR - is it still possible to link youtube videos via text as opposed to embedding them into the post? It used to be possible to do an "url" tag with a youtube address for a link to the video, but as of now - and I am sadly not sure if this an SA or SALR thing, entering a youtube link converts the "url" tag into "video". Again, my apologies if this is not an SALR feature, but is there an option that can turn this off?

There's a forums option (under thread view options) to disable embedded videos, and a separate SALR option (under thread options) to convert youtube links to an inline player.