Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Is there some option I'm missing to override the custom themes in (for example) the gas chamber to make threads readable there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Page snipe pet tax in some D&D threads is the best, though.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Twitter is, as ever, a net negative on the Earth.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

tweet embeds are doing a thing that bugs me. I dunno if this is an SALR, chrome, or twitter 'feature', since I only deal with twoot embeds here ever

Example:

https://twitter.com/hunterschwarz/status/1293897844315824135

if I copy the link to try and share it elswhere, it appends unwanted data to the URL like so
code:
 https://twitter.com/hunterschwarz/status/1293897844315824135?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1293897844315824135%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2Fnewreply.php
I don't want to include thread links when I copy a twoot to share offsite, and remembering/trimming it every time is obnoxious. Can this be fixed SALR-side?

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Can we get a checkbox to remove this?

There's nothing between PMs and forum rules in my options so I assume this link is new

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Stare-Out posted:

You can adblock it.

I'm sure I could but I figured I'd check with the extension that specifically manages that row of links first

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

please make this button work on announcements, or let us otherwise disable threads we are not following from the user CP

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

requesting the "Hide SA Grenade on Premium users" be updated to include the non-grenade platinum icons since there seem to be new ones

e: for examples, the existing grenade (which SALR does hide) is:

code:
<dt class="author platinum " title="Platinum User">
and the new ones I've seen which it doesn't catch are the same but with a third word at the end, like

code:
<dt class="author platinum ghost" title="Platinum User">
this is the sort of thing I'd assume just needs an extra wildcard added somewhere. thanks for working on this!

Javid fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Oct 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

When I'm using the "restrict size of images" settings, is there any way to expand a particular image without fully opening it in a new tab?