Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Is there an option, or can there be an option to reveal all spoiler tags on a page? Its kinda annoying to be reading through a TVIV thread where I've watched the latest episode but everyone is being very good about spoiler tags and there's like 3 every single post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Wee posted:

I can only add so many user notes and then it just stops working.

I see there was discussion above about something similar?, but was there a solution?

You have to disable using sync storage for user notes. When using sync storage, there's only so much capacity for having notes. Unfortunately they won't be synced anymore, obviously.

I think it's a good idea to back them up first, before changing. I don't remember anymore if switching from sync to local resets them