Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

look at this thing

a community college production of pirates of penzance beard
a "one for showgirls please" beard
a fake state farm twin beard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a dearest mother it is very cold at the front and there is little food beard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a complaint to the manager about a women-only screening of wonder woman beard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a tried weed for the first time last week beard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Juaguocio posted:

"But what's this long face about, Mr. Durant; wilt thou not chase the white whale? art not game for Moby Dick?"

"I am game for his crooked jaw, and for the jaws of Death too, Captain Curry, if it fairly comes in the way of the business we follow; but I came here to hunt rings, not my commander's vengeance. How many titles will thy vengeance yield thee even if thou gettest it, Captain Curry? it will not fetch thee much in the TV market."

holy macaroni

• Locked thread