Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
What's the new ant's gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Considering Colin Delaney is taking part in the Tag World Grand Prix, I have to give it fifty/fifty odds that we'll see Delaney/Gillberg/Ellsworth at King of Trios.

Brooklyn Brawler doesn't work for WWE anymore either...

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

There's a new blog post from Vlad Radinov saying that he's unfortunately leaving Chikara. drat. I really liked him.

i for one am glad that chikara is no longer colluding with russia

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
big Dr Cube vibes off that video. Same for World Conquering Ultramantis too

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Fair enough. It's just that while their double-team stuff comes off as "I'm sure if they work on that, it'll look good eventually," this time it was them having absolutely no idea what they were doing.

They're still bad at that poo poo? They were dog poo poo when they debuted. I'm shocked they got such a hard push being so loving awful.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the team of Oleg and the Boar of War is gonna be Boarleg. What ever happened to Hype? I could see them being a Trio.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Is JFDC even any good? I kinda get the feeling that this is like if ROH decided to push Dalton as an unstoppable heel. Matter of fact, didn't they tag together when Dalton was in Chikara?

its del rio if del rio didn't have the charisma

so modern day del rio

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope we get an out of nowhere team of Team GCW with Janela, Gage and Riddle

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Kikutaro and the Ice Creams are an upgrade and i hope they have a good comedy team to play off of

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I guess the last KOT team is Dasher, Boomer, and Mr Touchdown

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

syzpid posted:

I feel like Dasher has had a really weird King of Trios career. Here's his teams

2012: TD & Colt
2011: Sugar Dunkerton & Colt
2010: Sugar & Colt

Excuse me, I think you mean Matt Classic.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Results from It Came From Beneath the Sink:

- Juan Francisco and the Closers defeated the Hyper Beast Warriors. Rather than make a hot tag, Boar chose to go for the gore on Juan and missed. Juan made him pass out with an arm bar. After the match, Oleg started yelling at him and stormed off while Hype did a post-match promo about how Boar and Oleg are losers.

this is bad

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
quack like just tweeted a photo outside a hospital so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Ryan Galeone seems good but I feel like i've heard that name before yet at the same time have zero memory of him