Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah, it was crazy uncomfortable live because it was violent to a level that was way beyond the rest of the card.

I have to admit I was never a big fan of Eddie in Chikara. I think he's a fantastic talent, but his stiff style and no frills gimmick always felt like screeching brakes for the card.

Its like

Wow, we just saw two ants wrestle men dressed like ice cream

our main event is a disney princess versus an evil sentai warlock

but up next a very angry man is going to elbow some dude in the face until he stops moving

I don't know, I really felt like it was kind of refreshing, especially against someone who could really give it right back. Eddie vs Icarus at Not Without My Daughter (back in October 2015) was fantastic because they both were looking like they had something to fight for and I loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU