Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I've seen JFDC put on good matches before. I saw him wrestle Zack Sabre Jr and it was awesome. It definitely wasn't Zack carrying him either, he was solid

EDIT: That being said, this long title reign has felt odd to me. Really thought Dasher was gonna get it at the last finale

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 01:07 on May 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I was at this show. Riddle vs Touchdown was really good. I also liked Icarus/Huckabee vs Xyberhawx2000 a lot

EDIT: I forgot, Matt Riddle yelled "COME ON YOU PUSSY" during his match so hopefully Quack didn't get mad enough that he doesn't book him anymore

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 23, 2018

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I was at the show today, Starr vs Touchdown did own. David Starr is really good. The last time I saw him at the Wrestle Factory was for that Beyond show where he had a hell of a match with Matt Riddle

I also got to watch Kikutaro struggle to find an XL shirt and apologize to me when he didn't have one

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jul 29, 2018

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
What happened to Oceanea?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'll be at the show tomorrow. Looking forward to that match

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The show was very fun even if I did sit near a bald dad and his kids wearing Shlak merch for the whole show. Made things a tad uncomfortable

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I yelled at Nick Gage after he cut off Boar's tail and he winked at me. Now I can say Nick Gage winked at me once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm not surprised that they're stopping DVDs. Every time I looked at the table of them on sale at the Wrestle Factory I would think about getting something for half a second before remembering I could just put down the money for Chikaratopia