Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

coconono posted:

Does Jolly Roger even wrestle anymore? I kinda remember he was a good lookin enough guy he could slide on that for a bit.
I would never consider Jolly or his brother Jigsaw as good looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The BDK angle was the culmination of almost every Chikara dangling thread at the time, so it was a hell of a ride getting into the show around that time -- I think I caught on about 6 months before the reveal started. The biggest thing that derailed CHIKARA was losing all their major players between the middle/end of the BDK story and the nail in the coffin was right when the 12 Large tournament started and they lost almost everyone that was left.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Miyu alone should whoop the rear end of everyone in this tournament because she's the best. Except PCO.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Remember going to a CHIKARA tour ages ago that Eagles was supposed to wrestle Asuka and Sara Del Rey at but missed due to injury (She was replaced by Jessie McKay AKA Billie Kay). Since SHIMMER only puts out 1 DVD a decade I have no idea how good she is anymore, but at the time I would have put her top 5 female talent in the world. Hope she's still got it but even if she doesn't, Quackenbush can pull a classic out of drat near anyone.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CombineThresher posted:

Wait, did Quack unretire? I thought wrestling had destroyed his body already.
He has a very limited amount of matches left, but multi-man matches, especially where CHIKARA will do 8 man tags puts a lot less pressure on him.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nick Gage brings a pair of scissors into a CHIKARA match and promptly uses them to cut the tail off a boar.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sorry to break kayfabe but Tracy Williams was the original Green Ant in Chikara who had a lot of experience with Hallowicked and is a pretty drat good technical wrestler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If you live in the UK or Canada, every event from 2011-2014 CHIKARA are up on Amazon Prime Video :toot: