Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So is Ophidian still dressing up as Fake 17 or is he now wearing the fake snake facial hair mask now? Also, couldn't they put someone else in the Jervis mask, have him lose and then have Chikara destroy that character just to close up that loose end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Wasn't Hydra one of the weaker characters in Chikara at one point?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Now when you say wash hands from the company, there was an amicable split from Chikara and Dunkerton/Gargano? I hope that's the case so I won't stop wondering why people leave Chikara on bad terms.

I'm watching Merlok's match with Delmi Exo and his body shape reminds me of a slimmer Crossbones.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

drat, that's unfortunate for Mr.Touchdown. Was the suplex to the outside where both tumbled to the mats or did Touchdown fall on the ring apron while doing so?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I think I saw a gif of the Hawk incident and it seemed like a powerbomb to the outside but no one was around to catch that Hawk which...seems strange. Pretty drat injuries occurring in this tourney.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

To further his heelness, since it's on his back Icarus never has to look at his tattoo.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I saw Ophidian with the original snake mask and was wondering if it was for any particular reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is there anything worth getting from the past year or so?