Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its hard for me to really invest myself in the current crop because I don't know if they are actually gonna have any permanence

If it's any consolation, given that them having permanence relies on them not getting on Quack's increasingly large bad side, I don't think they really know either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Does it look like there's any chance at all Juan Francisco loses the belt anytime soon? My interest in the company has really waned throughout his reign

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DM Punk posted:

That Mr Touchdownn vs David Starr match was REALLY good. I don't know why Mr TD isn't getting booked all over, cause he is so good.

Hmmm, might have to give this a watch. Starr's one of those big indie names I'm cold about, so it stands out when I hear one of his matches is worthwhile

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Chikara was at a high point for me before the weird rear end closing angle and I don't think they ever completely recovered

Same here. Right when I finally tried to get back into it is when the current Juan Francisco never-ending reign started and I got kinda cold on it again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Best news of the year from the company imo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WHY

made me cringe harder than anything I've seen in a deathmatch in the last 7 years

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gavok posted:

Dasher Hatfield retained the Grand Championship against Travis Huckabee. Dasher ended up making Huckabee tap to an abdominal stretch. No, really.

I guess it's at least good to know the world title booking wasn't a JFDC-exclusive problem?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Steam trailer for this premiered Sept 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezByzJjUDsY

Before that there was Rudo Resurrection

quote:

On April 25, 2010, Chikara announced the release of a video game, titled Rudo Resurrection, for multiple gaming platforms later in the year.[11] After not being heard of again for four years, it was announced on May 2, 2014, that a new developer, Rotary Games, had picked up the rights to the game.[12]
which failed its crowdfunding attempt

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I still can't believe it oh my god yes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gage is gonna re-retire Ultramantis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/KVR216/status/1066449936290582528