Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I love this show but the Black lightning Costume is shockingly awful. It's the neon effect on the lightning bolts. If they were just a solid colour they'd be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Senerio posted:

:rimshot:

I mean it's not great but that was an excellent pun and you should be complimented.

I thank you sir; you’re too kind.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

The conversation between Tobias and Lady Eve was very clearly not one between equal colleagues. She may not be his direct boss, but he is clearly afraid of her, and is very deferential.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

I'm really disliking Gambi and the way he seems to think it's his job to manage the information Pierce receives.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Wasn’t the tattoo a picture of lady Eve? Pretty sure it’s her in a new body. Or at least some higher power that was in her body initially.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Please tell me there's a bunch of "Time Lesbian, not Time Bi-Sexual" truthers who insist Sara never hooking up with Constantine.

There’s no way around it. It was explicitly referenced on screen.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

8one6 posted:

Yup, they totes boned.

Thing is though, she has again shown that her preference for men are the ones from her own time, while for ladies any era will do.

Her primary criterion for a partner appears to be a very strong preference for Queens. Thus she bones Oliver Queen; various historical Queens, and Constantine (who is a drama queen).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

That was a really good season of television. I think the show could have really used one more episode though - move the Pierce in a coma stuff with all the flashbacks and whatnot into the penultimate episode to give the final showdown more breathing room.

• Locked thread