Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
"Hey, where and when should we plant this big bag of evidence in his car?"

"In broad daylight, sirens blaring, in front of the entire school, facing the windows."

"GENIUS!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

Aleph Null posted:

That was part of their plan: humiliate the well-loved powerful black man to put him and everyone who looks up to him in their place. It was entirely on purpose.

No, I mean, how did no one see them plant the evidence? They weren't being particularly stealthy.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

TwoPair posted:

I thought it was just a tranq dart. Otherwise why would Khalil be shooting random students with power inhibitors?

One of the unfortunate facts of the show is that, at the end of the day, it's still a superhero show, which means there's gonna have to be super villains instead of the regular kind.

He might have both tranqs and inhibitors. He probably just didn't wanna use a tranq dart against BL because he still blames him for being shot and wanted to punch him with his new strength.

Either that or BL has heightened stamina thanks to his powers and it only slightly drained him instead of knocking him out.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

The only thing I didn't like about that episode was going through all that effort to bring Lala back to life and then he just blows himself up.

He ain't dead; no body was shown.

• Locked thread