Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I like the daughters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

You know it's a CW show because they've got the keeping secrets part down already. :v:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

But yeah it actually doesn't make any sense because it fucks over Supergirl more than anything.

Supergirl's been drawing ratings equal to Legends this year, so I guess CW figures the shows are interchangeable.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I continue to be really impressed with the soundtrack. There are way more needle drops than you see in most network shows.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Unkempt posted:

Is this on tonight? My TV think's it's Trump instead for some reason.

There's a new episode scheduled for tonight, but I suppose it's possible a local affiliate might decide to show the SOTU instead.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Huh, DC exists in the world of Black Lightning

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

...was that dude still alive?? :stonk:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

Doesn't look like. He has autopsy stitch work. There's definitely a lot more to Lady E than has been shown and she'll likely be the one at the end of the road rather than Tobias. That he's relatively new is probably also why he's clearly the low man on the totem pole among the higher ups.

Edit: It's probably voodoo and she's making a zombie

It was something hosed up, the dude's eyes were open and responsive

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

They put out promotional photos of Anissa's final costume before the show even aired.

The main storyline tonight was pretty rote ("No Jefferson, you can't murder a man!" :nono:), but all the little embellishments around it were great.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

Other people will just be shipping Sara Lance and Nyssa.
I thought this was referring to Nyssa Al'Ghul at first and got real confused.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Black Lightning is the best superhero mentor

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Huh, so Vixen and Supergirl do exist on this Earth, interesting.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I really hope they don't kill the cop friend. That was some solid police work by him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

That is a really weird place for an ad break.

• Locked thread