Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
"Here try this"

*drops mic into frame*

nope :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Edit: Wrong thread. MGS run was sick though

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Waffles Inc. posted:

how was Superman 64?

Edit: I know this is the serious thread but the picture sums it up pretty well. Also it was a world record I think?

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

iospace posted:

Who was the 5th runner for Envro-Bear?

The cacophonous chanting of the audience

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Edit: Wrong thread.

Jedi Academy was incredible with some of the movement tech and hype runner, strongly recommend

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

Gilg posted:

I missed this announcement. Were there any other details about SGDQ?

June 24 through July 1 this year instead of being the first week of July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!

axeil posted:

Speaking of which, does anyone know any kind of app or website or something where you can list runs/videos you want to watch? I have so many and it's hard to keep track of.

Deciding to finally make a stand against disorganization with the spergiest hill to die on, I use a google docs spreadsheet called "poo poo to watch." It has links to IMDB, sa threads, adtrwiki, notes, etc a "progress" column for episodic series and conditional formatting for completion status :techno:

• Locked thread