Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.pcgamesn.com/school-shooting-simulator-us-army-training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqLq0NDBSo

FPS computergame for training teachers to prevent school shooters. Play as teacher or shooter. Spiritual sequel to columbine doom WAD. Rich AI commanding mechanic provides unlimited replay value. This is looking to be the "must play" computergame of 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can't wait for Mavis Beacon's Battlegrounds

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

school shooters will play this instead of acting out their homicidal fantasies in reality, its actually a positive thing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah actually they will posted:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/school-shooting-simulator-us-army-training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqLq0NDBSo

FPS computergame for training teachers to prevent school shooters. Play as teacher or shooter. Spiritual sequel to columbine doom WAD. Rich AI commanding mechanic provides unlimited replay value. This is looking to be the "must play" computergame of 2018.

Holy poo poo.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In fourth grade we had PCs in our classroom that had edutainment games like Oregon Trail, Odell Lake, etc. and we had our own logins to this DOS interface that controlled what games you had access to. One time I was watching when my teacher logged in and I swear to god he had Doom in his list of available games

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Pablo Gigante posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
does it work ?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

In fourth grade we had PCs in our classroom that had edutainment games like Oregon Trail, Odell Lake, etc. and we had our own logins to this DOS interface that controlled what games you had access to. One time I was watching when my teacher logged in and I swear to god he had Doom in his list of available games

in summer camp in a high school as a kid one of the activities was a room full of computers loaded up with old shareware and demos like doom and wolfenstein and the 2d duke nukems and commander keens, along with classics like warcraft and sim city 2000. i think the camp staff had no idea because why would you let a bunch of 9 year old boys and girls play doom and wolfenstein lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

in summer camp in a high school as a kid one of the activities was a room full of computers loaded up with old shareware and demos like doom and wolfenstein and the 2d duke nukems and commander keens, along with classics like warcraft and sim city 2000. i think the camp staff had no idea because why would you let a bunch of 9 year old boys and girls play doom and wolfenstein lmao

I went to an after school program in middle school and they had computers but they just had Zoombinis and Spider-Man Cartoon Maker

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My drafting teacher joined a game of Quake 3 demo as "Mister_P" and wrote in chat with perfect punctuation and capitalization, that everyone if they didn't get off the game they were going to be in big trouble and have a lot of homework.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

My drafting teacher joined a game of Quake 3 demo as "Mister_P" and wrote in chat with perfect punctuation and capitalization, that everyone if they didn't get off the game they were going to be in big trouble and have a lot of homework.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I sealed a A in that class at the beginning of the semester by performing a demonstration of how to use SketchUp and then making a replica of the classroom in SketchUp. :coolfish:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

One of the bullshit electives we had to take was Public Speaking or w/e, and my teacher was a younger dude who laughed his balls off when I did my teaching/demonstration speech on how to draw Cartman from South Park

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One of the bullshit electives we had to take was Public Speaking or w/e, and my teacher was a younger dude who laughed his balls off when I did my teaching/demonstration speech on how to draw Cartman from South Park

you should bring it back as TED talk

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

lol. mister_p ftw

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

One time we were playing CS 1.6 in the drafting computer lab and some guy yelled out during class "who just called me a gay boy"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fargield posted:

One time we were playing CS 1.6 in the drafting computer lab and some guy yelled out during class "who just called me a gay boy"

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fargield posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My 7th grade shop class teacher didn't give a gently caress and just let us play Scorched Earth on the ancient computers most of the time. I don't think I actually made a single thing that year

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh and in high school I had a class called Design and Drawing for Production that was for learning CAD and stuff like that, we had to do a project in CAD designing a vehicle and one of my friends just made the Mutt Cuts van from Dumb and Dumber and I think he got an A

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I made the BTTF Delorean for my CAD car project, and the other "good at computers" kid in the class made a loving tank with individual modeled treading and everything. Everyone else is the class just made blocky Honda accords.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

does it have multiplayer?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im sad the government is making this because i bet a real game designer could do some cool poo poo with the concept

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

im sad the government is making this because i bet a real game designer could do some cool poo poo with the concept

yeah ive always dreamed of a PUBG map that looked exactly like my highschool or the home depot i used to work at

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
i miss JFK Reloaded

Stairmaster posted:

hey man the government made America's Army and that game was good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

yeah ive always dreamed of a PUBG map that looked exactly like my highschool or the home depot i used to work at

Hehe... heh... me too Bob *nervously dials 911 and puts speakerphone on while trying to keep phone hidden under tablecloth*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Hehe... heh... me too Bob *nervously dials 911 and puts speakerphone on while trying to keep phone hidden under tablecloth*

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

does it have multiplayer?

The video made it look like one person was playing as the teacher and another player was playing as the shooter. I don't know if that means you can choose who you play as or if it's a multiplayer game, or both. It is possible that this is a hero shooter and "school shooter" and "teacher" are simply the first two classes

• Locked thread