Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Paused
Oct 24, 2010

emdash posted:

i forget, what's the canon outcome of mgs1? meryl or otacon?

Meryl. Otacon survives regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Great thread everyone; looking forward to catching up on the runs I missed whilst going back and having this open for the stuff I wasn't around for.

Really looking forward to finding out what this Arabian Nights thing everyone keeps bringing up was all about.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

SeXReX posted:

wasn't that good, easily skippable

go watch Metroid Prime 3 instead

Ha; thank you for your invaluable advice but I was 'lucky' enough to catch that one live. Weird that Claris and Kirbymasta went from an awesome Sonic Mania run to... er, that, in pretty much 24 hours or so. Oh well, can't win them all I guess. I'm happy the Mania run went so well.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

SeXReX posted:

It's possible that she was having issues dividing her practice time between the two runs for proper preparation. That actually sounds kinda like a nightmare, having 2 really hard technical runs in the same marathon.

Yeah no kidding; I came home for the second day in a row to see her do a run and my reaction was, 'another one?!' Mania and Prime don't exactly feature similar features. I guess Samus is part Bird or something is about as close as it gets.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

Guess you forgot about them both being able to morph into small spheres to fit into small passages, having evil black re-colored alter-egos, exclusive wii games in 2010 and eating tons of chili dogs on their saturday morning cartoons.

I dunno friend; Sonic's 'squeeze through small gap' move has been a skid for longer than it hasn't.
I'll really clasp at straws and say Evil Sonic is Green.
You have me dead to rights on the last two though outside of it's a drat shame Colours didn't get a bigger release.

I'm mostly surprised you did not go for the TKO one the Screw Attack/Super Spin attack comparison tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

mutata posted:

Hello thread! Is there an agreed upon list of runs I should absolutely not miss this go around?

I've added the Sony All-STARS Battle-Royale run starring Sonic and Samus to several of my bookmark folders; well worth checking out.

• Locked thread