Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Personally i can’t wait for the year when there is a complete 0xA DK64 run at GDQ.

This’ll be my first year watching live as I only found out about these events in the past few months, woooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

I really wanted to watch the Hollowknight run, and I may watch the beginning of it. Was trying to finish my first run of it before the event to prevent spoilers, but I’m a bit short being a completionist! Really really awesome game. I sometimes just leave it up idle for the soundtrack, which I definitely need to purchase when I finish it.

I’ll be working all week long, but absolutely will be watching and posting when I shouldn’t be. Almost start time...!

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

This is a really awkward looking couch

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

This is probably one of my favorite couch coop games. Was a blast to play through it launch week with a couple buddies constantly murdering each other.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

That was some of the most impressive RPG speedrunning god drat

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

axeil posted:

I have never seen/played any resident evil game and I hate jump scares. Will I like this run?

The RE7 run is absolutely worth a watch. The runner / couch / commentary are spot on and the run isn’t that scary. He camera avoids the super gross part.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

I got the best pattern, that never happens

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

:stonklol:

what just happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Musluk posted:

yes that is indeed what I'm saying

you click on a thing to progress the quest? It spawns a bunny and kills it.

hell there are STILL places where they forgot to set those bunnies invisible so you can see them spawn

yeah keep in mind WoW was made in 2004-2006? the underlying code for quest scripts are janky as gently caress. always murder tiny bunnies, probably one of the best stories of their hosed up coding disaster of a MMO that has lived for a decade+ now.

I'm also in the unpopular opinion camp unfrotunately. that dude is annoying, and also made me stop watching the other run he was on the couch for. I understand being excited, but nerd squeals every minute are just obnoxious, sorry.

• Locked thread