Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
I had really high hopes and expectations for this show, and I'm happy to say that they were all met.

:3:

:kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Every frame of this show is beautiful.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Touya also gave up his latent magic to help save Yukito's life, and it that's not love then I don't know what is.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
In this episode, Sakura defeats the Colour out of Space.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Pan Dulce posted:

Pity Sakura only comes out once a week. I want more anime that feels cute and shoujo-y like this. Any recommendations goons?

Off the top of my head, Kamichu! and A Little Snow Fairy Sugar are a couple of good choices.

https://my.mixtape.moe/bnqdqr.webm

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
It's unrealistically nice to try and drown one of your classmates only once.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
https://twitter.com/WindOrche/status/953608304915173377

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Touya, why did you even put broccoli on your plate if you weren't going to eat it?

Oh, that's why. :kimchi::smug:

Allarion posted:

I think Tomoyo understands her feelings completely

Also, that slide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
It was very nice of the card to let Sakura put her boots on before it started dragging her towards itself. This show always had the most polite magical entities.

Happy Landfill posted:

I've missed this show a lot and it's honestly so nice watching something as relentlessly happy as Card Captor Sakura. It's a little refreshing.

God, yes.

• Locked thread