Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Modern fans my foot CLAMP, even 10 year old me reading the manga couldn't have side-eyed the Rika stuff harder.

Namtab posted:

But that's the best line. Tomoyo was my favourite
Everything about Tomoyo and her mom is hella depressing though. :smith: Clamp writes the weirdest relationships jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

like little boys being challenged by assassins to seduce them within a timelimit as punishment for being witnesses and killing their twin sisters when they fail

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The reason she's the strongest is because she divided Eriol's Magic, a feat which required Clow to plan the entire series in order for her to do.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

wow I totally forgot about Eriol's weird teacher relationship.

I mean he's got Clow's brain so it's less weird than Rika's thing obviously but still CLAMP

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

gmq posted:

Also, Kaho was in a relationship with Touya when he was in middle school.

Good lord for a series of what, 8 tanks total? There sure is all kinds of poo poo I forgot!

Also I watched like 7 minutes of the show before going "nope, manga is faster!" and switching over :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

same kero

• Locked thread