Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

There's no way Tomoyo doesn't understand her own feelings. Between the words she used when comforting Meiling, the way she encouraged Sakura to pursue Syaoran and watching her own mom's obsession with Nadeshiko, it is crystal clear that she gets it.

It feels so weird to watch a show where everyone has already completed their character arcs so in between saving Tomoeda Sakura's arc is basically working up the courage to phone Syaoran. I'm glad they're going with the anime canon since it is so much more packed with content than the manga, even if it is missing a few plot beats. Not happy that they're retconning the Sealed Card though. That movie was my favorite thing in the whole franchise.

I was never a big fan of Eriol and his crew but Spinny as the straight man to Kero's... Kero-ness is growing on me fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread