Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Sakura capturing Flight not through violence but by friendliness was the cutest thing ever, as was Flight's clear shyness. I just had the biggest smile during all of that, as well as any Tomoyo scene because Tomoyo is still great.

This show is great :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I can't believe Kero's loving dead.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Part of me wants to see the scene where Akiho asks Sakura and Tomoyo about Eriol but with someone less painfully nice in the latter's role.

"How was this Eriol-kun?"
"Kind of a dipshit, honestly. Constantly threatened people's lives to get what he wanted, refuses to actually explain anything, literally responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened. Nice cat though."

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

unstucker posted:

Tomoyo sometimes is annoying with her camera -_-

Leave this thread immediately. Sakura may forgive your misdeeds but I will not.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

SystemLogoff posted:

Why the heck does Li have Windy?

He's able to control the five elements with his magic now.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Holy poo poo, that answered several questions and then some. What an amazing episode, and the Flight scene was the most adorable yet, I love these two magidorks.

Too bad there's a whole one episode left so I'm guessing this will end up unresolved, in a cliffhanger, and then to wait for another season.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Strange Quark posted:

It's kinda funny how much of a non-twist the hooded figure's identity was in the anime, when it was (big spoils) Syaoran (but under some kind of magic mind control thing?) in the manga.

What the, that's a really big change. Did the anime adaptation go that hard off the manga's plot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Strange Quark posted:

Keeping the second movie canon to the story kinda necessitates some restructuring I bet

Good, because removing it from canon would be a mistake. That movie is perfect and deserves to exist forever.

Matsuri posted:

The anime has Meiling in it and therefore is superior

Hmm...yes, I can agree with this.

• Locked thread