Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

But what happened to her rollerblades???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

gmq posted:

Middle school is serious business

EDIT:

Rewatching it, it looks like everyone got a bit modernized even though I only noticed Yue's changes when I first watched the first episode.

For example Yukito:

Yeah, they all have less of that 90s CLAMP look to them. It's obvious on Toya as well.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Is movie 1 the time they go to Hong Kong and meet the lady who is really mad at Clow

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

CLAMP covers the stresses and perils of the human condition that others are too cowardly to depict

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Command Ant posted:

It was very nice of the card to let Sakura put her boots on before it started dragging her towards itself. This show always had the most polite magical entities.

God, yes.

I feel like many of the cards from the original were pretty rude. Dash probably racked up a lot of traffic violations during its escape attempt

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

kaito's eyes match his outfit....

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

unstucker posted:

Tomoyo sometimes is annoying with her camera -_-

NO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

halleys comet posted:

So is this what cardcaptor sakura is about? Just clicked on this thread and im a little confused here.

No not at all, it's about many things but not that conversation

• Locked thread