Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
...this is some Black Mirror poo poo right here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
18th Century Gentleman, looking at Watts' Steam Engine: ... gently caress... Black Mirror is coming to life

deep dish peat moss

*waking up, looking in the mirror and realizing you're a minority*: gently caress...

deep dish peat moss

It's funny how *tap tap tap* How you're all *tap* basically you're just *tap tap tap tap TAP* you're slaves to technol*tap*ogy! GOT EM! Sorry had to catch the new Morty in the Rick N Morty pokemon game haha. *tap tap tap*

Scaly Haylie

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's funny how *tap tap tap* How you're all *tap* basically you're just *tap tap tap tap TAP* you're slaves to technol*tap*ogy! GOT EM! Sorry had to catch the new Morty in the Rick N Morty pokemon game haha. *tap tap tap*

Robot Made of Meat

Who here is old enough to remember the three weeks that "Like" cola was on the market?

A product well before its time.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
*Watching Crystal Pepsi commercial* There's gonna be a Black Mirror episode about this fuckin soda, that's for sure.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
Jesus, dude...the soda is clear. It has no coloring. You think it's going to be lemon lime or seltzer but its just loving with you. ic an't wait to see what the twisted brains who write for Black Mirror do with this poo poo. Or is it too late? Are we already living in the Black Mirror?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
*watchign a Butterfree flying around in front of the Wawa through my iPhone* woah...fuckin-a man, you remember that episode of Black Mirror with the soldiers? This is just like that.

----------------

treasure bear

theres a small mans hand under every post and it feels you click it

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
compiling every episode of Black Mirror to watch later in a big marathon so i can maybe think of a one sentence joke for this thread

google THIS

Putty posted:

compiling every episode of Black Mirror to watch later in a big marathon so i can maybe think of a one sentence joke for this thread

that's just like what happened in that one episode of black mirror

Koishi Komeiji

*website requires me to enter one of those "I am not a robot" captcha things*

Black Mirror was a documentary, man.

Koishi Komeiji

*watches that scene in the Matrix where Neo disconnects from the Matrix*

Wow. Rip off Black Mirror much? Idiots.

cda

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

*website requires me to enter one of those "I am not a robot" captcha things*

Black Mirror was a documentary, man.

Lol

cda

by Hand Knit
... We'll let you out of this insane asylum, Mr. Phipps,... All you have do to is prove you're not a robot...

Macnult

treasure bear posted:

theres a small mans hand under every post and it feels you click it

Macnult

“A man has to do WHAT in the first episode!? Disgusting. I can’t believe what they allow on tv these days.”

*Activates parental controls for child’s ocular implant*

Macnult

Me: Hey man, how’d the Tinder date go?

Roommate: It was pretty good.

Me: Nice! Think you guys are gonna keep seeing each other?

Roommate: I dunno, I don’t see this working out for more than a couple of weeks to be honest.

[I zone out for a moment]

Roommate: You good?

Me: seasonfourepisodefourseasonfourepisodefourseasonfourepisodefourseasonfourepisodefour

Macnult

Saying ‘beep boop’ to the tune of Jaws.

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

Saying ‘beep boop’ to the tune of Jaws.

joke_explainer

Can you hear us, David?

Yes... I can hear you. But I’m confused.. How did I get here...

That’s not important now. Please, focus. Is there anything unusual about your surroundings?

Nothing strange. My fridge, looks like. Seems normal.

[DAVE trepidatiously reaches into the fridge to grab a can of soda. He pops the tab and a dramatic chord plays. Seeing what he holds, Dave drops the can in fright, and it falls to the ground, spilling clear liquid.]

Scroon

Am I really a simulation or am I just a person pretending to be a simulation

Macnult

Everything is all made up of ones *holds index finger up high* and zeros *throws ‘ok’ gesture down low*

ya looked

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Alexa play Mr. Robot"
*Mr. Robot starts playing on smart TV
"gently caress this future is so dark"

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I didn't ask for this.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Peanut Butler

OI WOT IF YER JOB WAS PAID IN LIKES?

SO WOT IF WIFI COULD 'EAR YER FOUGHTS?

OI- OI- WOT IF A VIDEA GAME WUZ UR JOB, M8??????

--more than half of the black mirrors

cda

by Hand Knit

Chasterson posted:

"Alexa play Mr. Robot"
*Mr. Robot starts playing on smart TV
"gently caress this future is so dark"

cda

by Hand Knit
*watching the shaman transplant the fire flower to a new home* dam...me am living in dystopian future now

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
wwhat if flame of gods was EVERYWHERE?

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

*The Black Mirror guy is thinking so hard veins are bulging out of his forehead* What if ...... technology ..... was ....... bad?

Macnult

Koishi Komeiji posted:

*The Black Mirror guy is thinking so hard veins are bulging out of his forehead* What if ...... technology ..... was ....... bad?

“Turn your monitor on.”

Black Mirror guy: “shh I’m thinking”

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*accidentally drives on no cash toll road*

*gets fine in the mail*

*buries car in backyard and disappears to join the resistance*

Koishi Komeiji

My name is John Black, codename: Black Mirror. I'm a computer cop. I hunt bad guy computers and "delete" them.

Crime scene investigator (looking at dead body of guy killed with an axe): It looks like the Killer computer strikes again. Used an axe to kill this guy.

John Black: It looks like this guy......got hacked *puts on sunglasses*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Koishi Komeiji

It turns out in the end John Black was a computer and all the computers were actually humans.

alnilam

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It turns out in the end John Black was a computer and all the computers were actually humans.

:eyepop:

cda

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

My name is John Black, codename: Black Mirror. I'm a computer cop. I hunt bad guy computers and "delete" them.

Crime scene investigator (looking at dead body of guy killed with an axe): It looks like the Killer computer strikes again. Used an axe to kill this guy.

John Black: It looks like this guy......got hacked *puts on sunglasses*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

I bet the cop is the real computer

google THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE

Too real, man.

little munchkin
Season 3 of a TV show: Have you ever considered that the future... could be bad?

Me: :stare:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Black Mirror Narrator: What if 1984 was a computer?

*A million bloggers simultaneously fire up their laptops and start writing think-pieces*

----------------

• Locked thread