Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoldFrankensteinMir

Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are not as they ought to be.

-Ambrose Bierce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

This thread... is funny. But the title is dumb and there is not a strong central hypothesis. Is it that people talk about Black Mirror in social commentary without having watched it like a kind of modern "Kafka-esque"? Or is this some techno-utopian honeypot thread for dumping on the 'phobes who can't keep up with you starry-eyed STEMlords?

You have one day to get it together, weird TV ranty thread! So sayeth the IK!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I have no idea, I don't watch tv. I just saw this thread and started winging it based off what other people were posting.

Oh okay so... wait a minute. Are you double-dipping now?

INT- Buckingham Palace. QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND (70's) pulls her face forcebly from the glowing blue goggles of the QUANTUM FORUM, panting for breath.

QE2
What madness!! They tell jokes about the
jokes about the jokes, endlessly and on
forever!!!

GUARD 1
Shall we destroy the thread, yer
majesty!?

QE2
Belay that, captain. I'm going
back in...

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hugh Malone posted:

This is the funniest thread going rn what are u doing

I have no idea but I don't get this thread. Probably because I haven't watched Black Mirror.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

S30E02: a niche comedy forum running decade-old software laughs at people who fear embracing modern tech. But when eccentric site owner Chad "Spendless" Pyotomyr transforms the forum into a faceless corporate mega-site overnight, the peanut gallery learn a valuable lesson about snark and superiority...

• Locked thread