Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

ozymandius1024 posted:

Honest question: Should that Adams interception been ruled an incomplete pass? I thought they had the same rules as a WR keeping possession through the whole process. It looked like he had it taken out before he could even "make a move"

I mean, in the end it didnt matter, they made up the yards on the next play but that should have at least been reviewed. I'll also take it as punishment for Adams being a dumbfuck and catching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

ozymandius1024 posted:

Honest question: Should that Adams interception been ruled an incomplete pass? I thought they had the same rules as a WR keeping possession through the whole process. It looked like he had it taken out before he could even "make a move"

I don't know, but I was stunned they didn't review it.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I thought all scoring and turnovers under 2 minutes were to be reviewed. We've certainly seen obvious touchdown catches get a second look.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh yeah I'm sure it was technically reviewed, but I'm stunned they didn't stop the game to look at it closer I guess.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

oldskool posted:

which one

yes

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Yeah, it kinda seems like we got jobbed out of some time by the lack of a review on that play, but I doubt it would've mattered much. The grounding was the real killer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

ozymandius1024 posted:

The DB wasn't in his way, and it looked like he was just jockeying for a loving PI call.

There's no way that he couldn't have just stepped forward and caught the loving thing

Everyone watching with me was screaming OH MY GOD HES BASICALLY OPEN

Then he doesn’t fight for it, just throw up his hands, does try to highpoint. What a poo poo game.

• Locked thread