Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

What's the thing in that dudes pocket covering up the pin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

These speeches seem so rushed.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

DC Murderverse posted:

i thought Adlon was gonna get is as sort of an apology for her best friend being incapable of not taking his dick out in front of people

Same.

I had no idea gylenhall was in a Boston bombing movie this year.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"hey remember that show that depicted peak womanizing in the 50s and 60s?"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

DC Murderverse posted:

Reminder that Elizabeth Moss is the member of a cult that actively covers up accusations of rape against it's members

Oh gently caress, she's a Scientologist?!

I looked it up, thinking it could be anything else lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Yea Gyllenhaal is great. I dunno when it was, it was before nightcrawler, when I finally started paying attention to him. Maybe enemy?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Why ain't this lady wearing black??

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"Bravely share movies" ahahahaha

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Oh my goooood

Franco got excited and terrified as he realized he had to pay up on his public promise of being Tommy up

Lol at him making Tommy wait.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

He said he regretted not letting Tommy talk before. Wtf why did he keep him from talking again??!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Why are people cheering for tonya Harding, who helped get another woman's knee busted??

• Locked thread