Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beta Orbiter
May 27, 2017
I pitched an idea to a friend of mine a few years back. There's an office with larger elevators that can accommodate like, 20 people and they often rent out the scenic view, upper level conference rooms for events. A group is holding a family reunion,but it's all invitation because the host was adopted and never knew his father, but he works at one of the genetic heritage testing sites so he tests his own and find a ton of people that have high probability of being close relatives (mostly full and half siblings). The first people start trickling in and we see some resemblance, but they are standoffish. A large group all meets in the lobby and go into the elevator together, quiet at first. Eyeing each other suspiciously because something just isn't right. Elevator breaks. Four hours go by and the people in the elevator all eventually start to share stories as they are trapped, we see the tables and all the flashbacks, and in the end they all come together and we see how they are connected. Philip Seymour Hoffman is everyone's father from a considerable binge where he hosed tons of chicks. And then the reveal: every character is played by Philip Seymour Hoffman. Even the people in the scenes that weren't invited (front desk, bell hops, limo drivers, janitor, etc). And it would be hard to tell because of makeup and costume, but if you went back and watched again, sure as poo poo, PSH is playing every role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Trump piss tape

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

netizen kane

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
pisssssssssssssssss

tape

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Beta Orbiter posted:

I pitched an idea to a friend of mine a few years back. There's an office with larger elevators that can accommodate like, 20 people and they often rent out the scenic view, upper level conference rooms for events. A group is holding a family reunion,but it's all invitation because the host was adopted and never knew his father, but he works at one of the genetic heritage testing sites so he tests his own and find a ton of people that have high probability of being close relatives (mostly full and half siblings). The first people start trickling in and we see some resemblance, but they are standoffish. A large group all meets in the lobby and go into the elevator together, quiet at first. Eyeing each other suspiciously because something just isn't right. Elevator breaks. Four hours go by and the people in the elevator all eventually start to share stories as they are trapped, we see the tables and all the flashbacks, and in the end they all come together and we see how they are connected. Philip Seymour Hoffman is everyone's father from a considerable binge where he hosed tons of chicks. And then the reveal: every character is played by Philip Seymour Hoffman. Even the people in the scenes that weren't invited (front desk, bell hops, limo drivers, janitor, etc). And it would be hard to tell because of makeup and costume, but if you went back and watched again, sure as poo poo, PSH is playing every role.

But he dead so you'd need cgi psh

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
immigrant kane

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
teenage mutant n-word turtles

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

"Pronouns - a Tumblr story"

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Ernest Hangs Out With the Klan For Some Reason

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

gay batman

captain america did it

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the wheel of time movies 1 through 20

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
A Hamburger Eats Andy Warhol.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
Extremely graphic hardcore hetero sex with ultra HD closeups of big dick pistoning in and out of tight wet pussy and rear end wit slow motion shots and high quality editing set to electronic music

That whole thing is the title of the film

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I am shocked no one has managed to remake Die Hard and Raiders of the Lost Ark yet.

Yeslah
Apr 2, 2013

Prav posted:

the wheel of time movies 1 through 20

Only if the original writers keel over after #16

How about a 30 minute movie about every 80's stereotype rolled into one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Pokemon

Directed by Michael Bay

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A shot by shot remake of Indiana Jones but all the actors are played by dogs, titled "Raiders of the lost Bark"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Diogenes of Sinope played by Spongebob

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lolita

directed by Woody Allen

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

John Waters' The Greatest Showman

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Egbert Souse posted:

Lolita

directed by Woody Allen

Oh man. Me too.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think quentin tarantino should do the the story of the events leading up to the death and resurrection of jesus christ

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Orkin Mang posted:

immigrant kane

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Orkin Mang posted:

immigrant kane

Citizen Gay'n

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Swap.avi sees its theatrical release

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

That Warhol movie that is just the guy sleeping for 8 hours.
That or Empire.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

I think quentin tarantino should do the the story of the events leading up to the death and resurrection of jesus christ

i guess it would be a fictional account, then :smug:

davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010
a slapstick satire of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

a good chunk of the movie takes place on flight 93 and it could possibly be a rock opera.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Genderswapped LOTR. Amy Shumer plays Sam.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

cardiacarrest123 posted:

Extremely graphic hardcore hetero sex with ultra HD closeups of big dick pistoning in and out of tight wet pussy and rear end wit slow motion shots and high quality editing set to electronic music

That whole thing is the title of the film

It isn't quite as succinct as "big rear end latina teen chased by lesbian loving TREX on a hoverboard then gently caress" but it has potential!

Gridlocked posted:

Swap.avi sees its theatrical release

:eyepoop:

davidofmk771 posted:

a slapstick satire of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

a good chunk of the movie takes place on flight 93 and it could possibly be a rock opera.

Kinda been done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEHlT-NywhI

but I like your moxie, kid!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

gay batman

Straight batman. :smugbert:

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
A movie with one or two lines of dialogue in the beginning to explain what's going on, and then nothing but high-intensity action sequences for the entire rest of the movie without any breaks.

Look I just really want this all right.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Crank? That stupid go-pro movie of a dude doing parkour and hand to hand fights?

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

mind the walrus posted:

Crank? That stupid go-pro movie of a dude doing parkour and hand to hand fights?

No, that's Hardcore Henry.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yes I meant both fit the bill.

Also Die Hard. It doesn't fit the bill but it's loving Die Hard.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Gritty live-action reboot of He-Man.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"The Ringer"
A Midwestern guy nicknamed after a ring of bologna works his way up through seedy and illicit underground cribbage rings before making it to the world championships in Milwaukee, but he is forced to choose between winning it all or making sausage for the ones he loves most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Charlottes Revenge

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread