Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidofmk771
Dec 27, 2010
columbine movie but eric and dylan are explicitly portrayed as good guy underdogs

in the end you see what REALLY happened uhhh, in the end. (swat shootout)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)
Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

An X-Men movie that doesn't lean on Wolverine, Mystique, Professor X, Magneto, or Deadpool.

Watch they'll just do Gambit or some dumb poo poo.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Batman, but he rapes villains after capturing them. He still believes killing is wrong, so he punishes them with the next worst thing. After years of Joker killing people and Batman raping him in response, they realise they love each other and leave Gotham to live in the mountains.

Sunswipe fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jan 9, 2018

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Atlas Shrugged or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Other People and Build Some Trains

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Big Dog does 9/11

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
We need a "Crash" reboot. Not the stupid movie where everyone has some interwoven plot, but the movie based on the J G Ballard book where everyone is sexually aroused by car accidents.

Wanna see a hot chick in leg braces again

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We need a big-budget Flesh Gordon remake/sequel and in 3-D

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Space Jam 2

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Las Vegas shooter, the musical

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Dark and gritty WALL-E origin story. He was built as a combat droid and did some hosed up things in the last war before the human exodus. Finally he turns to waste management as a form of penance.

We might also catch a glimpse of EVE in her original function as a state-of-the-art butt plug.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

moose face posted:

I think quentin tarantino should do the the story of the events leading up to the death and resurrection of jesus christ

Michael B. Jordan as Jesus

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ron Lump isn't your ordinary guy.

"Ron, it turns out your IQ is incredibly low. You're technically retarded."

*guitar riff*

But Ron has one thing going for him - a dream to be President.

"I may not understand math, or science. Or what policies are goin' on and whatnot. But I know this. I love America. A lot. Vote for me!"

And Ron's about to find out, a good portion of America has that same dream.

"The Demmycrats need to realize that Ron represents real America! He may not understand things, but he's quick to get angry and he blames others for his mistakes!"

This summer, what happens when a retarded man becomes President against all odds?

"WHY NOT DONE??!? WHAT'S COLLUSION MEAN?!?! WHAT AM I SIGNING??!?!"
"Ron, you have to stop wandering off. Stop eating McDonald's for every meal. Stop playing online all day and get some work done!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RON NO WORK, RON PLAY ALL DAY! That's why they voted for me, right? Can I press the red button yet?!?!?!"
"Ron please.... oh God Ron you truly are America....."

DreamWorks proudly presents....

Our Idiot President.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

*guitar riff*

"I may not understand math, or science. Or what policies are goin' on and whatnot. But I know this. I love America. A lot. Vote for me!"

"The Demmycrats need to realize that Ron represents real America! He may not understand things, but he's quick to get angry and he blames others for his mistakes!"

This summer, what happens when a retarded man becomes President against all odds?

"Ron, you have to stop wandering off. Stop eating McDonald's for every meal. Stop playing online all day and get some work done!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RON NO WORK, RON PLAY ALL DAY! That's why they voted for me, right? Can I press the red button yet?!?!?!"

Our Idiot President.

It's supposed to be a movie not a documentary :smug:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
PLOTHOLE: the movie.

A man buys some land but it turns out there is no such thing as material substance. Stunning critique of capitalism.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Nebelwerfer posted:

pisssssssssssssssss

tape

I think they made that already, but it had no plot. I just sat there thinking “Horry poo poo, what is going on?”

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Adam Baldwin as Steven Baldwin as Alec Baldwin in Alec Baldwin: The Movie

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The Bob Newhart Sex Tape

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Something Awful: The Musical

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Peter Jackson's The Silmarillion-trilogy

Part I: Man That's A Lot Of Names

Part II: Wait Who Is This Guy Again?

Part III: So Silmarillions Are Rocks Or Something, Not Dudes?

Total playtime: five months

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

A Fancy Hat posted:

*guitar riff*

Our Idiot President.

Somewhere Adam Sandler is frantically scribbling notes

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.
Live-action Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Babe: Pig with a Clitty

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

clamdigger

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Die Hard musical

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

You think you know the story of Hulk Hogan.

"HULKAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD BROTHER!!!"
*shots of Hogan wrestling in the 80s and 90s*

But what you don't know....

"Mr. Hogan, this is Ronald Reagan. I'd like you to join a secret government team to take down the Soviets"
"Whatever you say President Brother, the Hulkster don't run from fights. Especially with no Reds!"

Might just be....
*shots of Hogan firing a machine gun into the jungle, body slamming a giant guy through a table, and flying a jet*

The biggest story of them all!

"Whatcha gonna do, Giant Soviet Robot, when Hulkamania runs wild on you?!?!?!?!"
*Hogan clotheslines a giant robot while a timer ticks down to 0*

*"I am a real American" starts softly playing*

HOGAN

SUMMER 2018

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
This summer, Amy Schumer stars in....

The Neuromancer!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
A Pixar animated film like Cars, except called Guns, about lovable anthropomorphic firearms going on adventures across America. And instead of the Big Three automakers being involved in the production it's Sturm Ruger, Remington and Smith & Wesson.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Little Orphan Annie: Daddy Warbucks Meets the Guillotine

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

moose face posted:

Gary oldman lol
I saw a trailer in the theater for some Gary Oldman movie where he's playing Winston Churchill and it was him hamming up WE WILL NEVAH SURRENDAH and I thought it was the goofiest looking crap.

Biopics are usually crap.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBIDPIo92Q

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
Peter Jackson's Having Sex with Arwen.

Peter Jackson has sex with Liv Tyler for 1 hour and 30 minutes. The Extended edition has the bad guy from the Matrix (Smith) come in and rail her for an extra half hour while chanting elvish drinking songs.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
Aztec Mummy vs The Atomic Urethra

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Gritty live-action reboot of He-Man.

My dude, have you even SEEN Masters of The Universe?!

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
National Geographic Presents: Shithole Countries

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the real story of MH370: they were sent to atlantis and the passengers had to beat off the molemen

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Meet the Feebles 2

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

The Stupids with Tom Arnold was a very funny movie and I've wanted a sequel for a long time

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"WENDY"

A musical about Captain Hook dressing in drag and pining for Peter Pan while he's away in the real world and why he and never never land can NEVER be good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Death of a salesman 2134

The world has evolved beyond poverty but the crushing despair of the downside of capitalism is represented as a parasitic alien that drinks blood and eats fried chicken out of the fridge. It’s kind of like Alf, it just lives with them but it’s just a translucent viscous blob that doesn’t talk other than percussive flatulance that always smells like beef tallow and febreeze. They speak of simonizing the flying car, but thought and action have parted ways as their lifeforce slowly diminishes to a hypnotic lull with lackluster moments of halfbaked restlessness as a substitute for despair.

• Locked thread