Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

A Fancy Hat posted:

Ron Lump isn't your ordinary guy.

"Ron, it turns out your IQ is incredibly low. You're technically retarded."

*guitar riff*

But Ron has one thing going for him - a dream to be President.

"I may not understand math, or science. Or what policies are goin' on and whatnot. But I know this. I love America. A lot. Vote for me!"

And Ron's about to find out, a good portion of America has that same dream.

"The Demmycrats need to realize that Ron represents real America! He may not understand things, but he's quick to get angry and he blames others for his mistakes!"

This summer, what happens when a retarded man becomes President against all odds?

"WHY NOT DONE??!? WHAT'S COLLUSION MEAN?!?! WHAT AM I SIGNING??!?!"
"Ron, you have to stop wandering off. Stop eating McDonald's for every meal. Stop playing online all day and get some work done!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! RON NO WORK, RON PLAY ALL DAY! That's why they voted for me, right? Can I press the red button yet?!?!?!"
"Ron please.... oh God Ron you truly are America....."

DreamWorks proudly presents....

Our Idiot President.

Somewhere Adam Sandler is frantically scribbling notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread