Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Inside Enemies

an x rated film about two gay soldiers from north and south korea who's names are both sun gok park that fall in love and develop a romantic relationship in the dmz. They also happen to be furries. Their forbidden love is a metaphor for the fractured korean nation and proof that love conquers everything. There is love, laughter, tragedy and of course full penetration. And i mean a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

davidofmk771 posted:

why are there still no positive movies about hitler yet? biased much???

The world is ready.

It needs to be in black and white in the style of Leni Riefenstahl

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jose Mengelez posted:

the movie mentioned in the op except both main characters are called lin kin park

Holy gently caress yes youre head writer

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rad-daddio posted:

The Columbine "Basement Tapes".

Whats the plot

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sponge Baathist posted:

oldman: it's about some old guy with dimensions who can't remember last year every year. played by Gary Oldman

Gary oldman lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

How much would you pay to see the piss tape?

Do i get a copy?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I would give everything i own. It would be the most valuable piece of footage in existence

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spinster posted:

Close Encounters: The Return

Richard Dreyfuss, leading a grey army of E.T.s, buries the White House one mile deep with KFC mashed potatoes and saves the Earth.

This is good get me spielberg

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Beta Orbiter posted:

I pitched an idea to a friend of mine a few years back. There's an office with larger elevators that can accommodate like, 20 people and they often rent out the scenic view, upper level conference rooms for events. A group is holding a family reunion,but it's all invitation because the host was adopted and never knew his father, but he works at one of the genetic heritage testing sites so he tests his own and find a ton of people that have high probability of being close relatives (mostly full and half siblings). The first people start trickling in and we see some resemblance, but they are standoffish. A large group all meets in the lobby and go into the elevator together, quiet at first. Eyeing each other suspiciously because something just isn't right. Elevator breaks. Four hours go by and the people in the elevator all eventually start to share stories as they are trapped, we see the tables and all the flashbacks, and in the end they all come together and we see how they are connected. Philip Seymour Hoffman is everyone's father from a considerable binge where he hosed tons of chicks. And then the reveal: every character is played by Philip Seymour Hoffman. Even the people in the scenes that weren't invited (front desk, bell hops, limo drivers, janitor, etc). And it would be hard to tell because of makeup and costume, but if you went back and watched again, sure as poo poo, PSH is playing every role.

But he dead so you'd need cgi psh

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Egbert Souse posted:

Lolita

directed by Woody Allen

Oh man. Me too.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think quentin tarantino should do the the story of the events leading up to the death and resurrection of jesus christ

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Candiru posted:

Ernest goes to North Korea

Cgi jim varney

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

Hulk Hogan's Heroes

With the rest of the american pows played by 80's and 90's era wrestlers naturally

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How about a movie where dogs are people and people are dogs? Like dogs go to work and go to war and cheat on their wives and they keep human beings as pets!? Also the dogs can't talk because theyre dogs obviously and the people are just as intelligent as in real life and constantly scream "howthe gently caress has this happened!? You are dogs. What have you done to my family!?" To which the dogs do not respond being dogs and unable to understand human speech and this question remains unanswered throughout the entire film

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

1redflag posted:

starring Will Smith

Yeah ok he's a big draw lets get him

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

A comedy about Louis CK's life, starring Louis CK.

It would be good. He is full of pathos and i think he's a sensitive and complicated man. All of these subtle nuances that make us human in conjunction with a fat ginger who can't help but hammer off his gross meat with absolutely no provocation.

It could be called "stand up and jack off"

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

1redflag posted:

Carousel: The Blink 182 Documentary

We were trying to learn power chords in Mark's parent's garage when satan himself appeared and made us an offer. God he has a lot of cum in his balls but you know what, it was worth it. Of course travis later recanted and tried to get his soul back. Poor fucker. We all know how that ended. Third degree burns dude.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Icochet posted:

Dr. Strangelove remake. Pretty much the same film, but it's not a comedy.

Yes the same film but instead of complex and disparate ideologues, everyone is a retarded gangster. Kubrick is dead so maybe the coen brothers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gleebster posted:

So, Fail Safe?

Or you could just watch the news

• Locked thread