Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Springtime Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

General Dog posted:

A man and a woman overcome several obstacles and enter a monogamous heterosexual relationship, and eventually marry.

Maybe one day, but it will never sell currently

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

Who Killed Laura Pawlmer

Lol

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

You think you know the story of Hulk Hogan.

"HULKAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD BROTHER!!!"
*shots of Hogan wrestling in the 80s and 90s*

But what you don't know....

"Mr. Hogan, this is Ronald Reagan. I'd like you to join a secret government team to take down the Soviets"
"Whatever you say President Brother, the Hulkster don't run from fights. Especially with no Reds!"

Might just be....
*shots of Hogan firing a machine gun into the jungle, body slamming a giant guy through a table, and flying a jet*

The biggest story of them all!

"Whatcha gonna do, Giant Soviet Robot, when Hulkamania runs wild on you?!?!?!?!"
*Hogan clotheslines a giant robot while a timer ticks down to 0*

*"I am a real American" starts softly playing*

HOGAN

SUMMER 2018

Special guest appearances by:

-Paul Hogan as Hogan' brother
-The Ghost of Macho Man Randy Savage as Hogan's training guru
-The speedboat from Tropic Thunder as Hogan's love interest

E. And bubba the love sponge as random Mook #3

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jan 12, 2018

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

moose face posted:

How about a movie where dogs are people and people are dogs? Like dogs go to work and go to war and cheat on their wives and they keep human beings as pets!? Also the dogs can't talk because theyre dogs obviously and the people are just as intelligent as in real life and constantly scream "howthe gently caress has this happened!? You are dogs. What have you done to my family!?" To which the dogs do not respond being dogs and unable to understand human speech and this question remains unanswered throughout the entire film

starring Will Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Carousel: The Blink 182 Documentary

• Locked thread