Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

This thread got me playing T4 again, having a fair amount of fun but I'm prepared to get fully screwed in the later levels.
C lets see if we can keep the hippies on side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

DIY? How hard can it be? Smash cut to Penultimo accidentally nailing a plank to his forehead.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

NHO posted:

I wonder, would there be such or similar events with our farms? Fake Llama crisis or something?

There's a llama flu epidemic?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

At this point the gloves are effectively off. Expect to get dicked around by multiple events and trying to juggle if this decision is the one that'll bite you in the rear end.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

B
Fight fruit with fruit! Also sailor is a great quality for early game economy.

Also the maps may start to repeat themselves from this point on, turning the world-record winning island into the most worthless colony is just the start.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Robindaybird posted:

in the steam announcements, they mention bringing back more active/chatty faction leaders, and using the engine to make buildings more modular - so apartments in high crime areas will have broken windows and graffiti.

I notice it seems they renamed the Nationalists to Conservatives

So El Diablo in a "Make Tropico Great Again" hat?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

B: We ruined Preston with only the Starting Pistol firing, we can bring the rebels into line without firing a shot.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

wiegieman posted:

I'm sure Interior has something for me to go mad with power over.

Great LP.

Don't you get the Secret Police? I'm pretty sure I found a "Property of Wiegieman" sticker on my phone.

I'm sure El Prez's vacation will go fine, what's the worst he could come back to?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Communists
Intellectuals
Militarists
Environmentalists

Ethically-sourced books about modern military tactics for everyone!
Also carbon neutral Rocket Launchers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Tropico 6 looking good then.