Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
How did Sparty look today? My dad thought they got pushed around down low and made some stupid plays late in the game but was overall happy with the game. I wasn't able to watch anything but the box score on ESPN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
my dad said MSU looked real rough against Wisconsin today, confirm/deny?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Penn State, that dunk :stare:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Penn State with a nice victory

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
go rutgers gently caress you purdue!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

PotatoJudge posted:

Purdue getting open looks, but can't hit them.

because they suck

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
over 10 minutes left get ur poo poo going Rutgers, gently caress Purdue!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
AND 1 BINCH!!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Marquis de Pyro posted:

It's weird that Rutgers was horrible at everything all year when they apparently have a bunch of talented individual players

home feild advantage

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Ugh Purdue lame

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress the University of Michigan Wolverines :colbert:

....but Sparty you gotta start better than this :ohdear:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
That was a seriously awful first half of basketball

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Way to poo poo the loving bed against Michigan again, Sparty :(

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Regardless, gently caress The University of Michigan. :colbert:

But Sparty did not deserve to win that game at all. They had nothing going down low and loving sucked shooting outside. Even if you've got the lead at the half, 29 points is not the kind of scoring that gives you any sort of confidence.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Michigan is a good defensive team. I know that has never been the case before (non sarcastic, Beilein teams were always all offense) but these low scoring types of games are pretty common this year

Oh totally, Michigan looked great on D. We kept trying to get penetration or dish it down low and it just didn't happen and then we shot 28% from three (with 3 of our 7 made 3s coming from McQuaid) and welp

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

Michigan vs Purdue in the big ten tourney last year was an incredible game, as were the two games this season, should be fun tomorrow

two teams i loving hate but yeah it should be a good watch

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Not that I like UNC at all but FUUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOUUUU Grayson Allen.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
seriously the amount of grayson allen dicksucking on the broadcast right now is gross

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

Is there a moment that turned you against Purdue? My Wisconsin hate is specifically for a single moment in a 2004 football game

In retrospect, looking at that post I think 'hate' is kinda strong for Purdue, they're consistantly good and that irritates me (I do and always will hate Michigan tho) Robbie Hummel irritated the hell out of me even though rationally I knew he was a good dude and like, he was always injured so why be upset.

Also I don't like Matt Painter's face. But if their football team went on a tear and got good for a bit i wouldn't complain. sports are weird :shrug:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grittybeard posted:

Remember when people thought Grayson Allen was going to the NBA draft after his sophomore year and going to dominate the league?

:barf:

Henchman of Santa posted:

Purdue has never bothered me but I hate Wisconsin basketball almost as much as Michigan football. I probably harbor more ill will toward them, UNC and Duke than UM basketball.

Yeah I don't honestly have any major hate toward Michigan basketball. gently caress their football team forever tho. Wisconsin basketball also pisses me off but mostly I just really didn't like Bo Ryan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
when i talk about teams i hate its' mostly just 'sports hate' which is different from actual hate. I actual hate two teams, there might be more but if you ask me 'what sports teams do you hate GobiasIndustries ?' I'd say:

The University of Michigan Wolverines Football Team
The Colorado Avalanche

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
God damnit Purdue you had ONE JOB today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

maxallen posted: