Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

seriously folks,w e've all given oral sex, right?
*a few chuckles*

who's given oral sex in here!
*polite applause indicates basically the whole audience*

me too, me too... but you ever think about the weirdo who's receiving it?
*chuckles*

the guy who's like "oh oh" and grabbing your hair like he's goin bald?
*laughter intensifies*

the lady who's like "mmm mmm" and looking up at the sky with her eyes closed? what do you see up there, huh?
*crowd is absolutely losing it, one person with a distinctive laugh sounds like he can barely breathe*

[while audience laughting] what is their deal? ya know? *audience transitions to loud applause*

well anyway i was thinking about all this and i, uh, heh *hesitates* i decided to do something a little crazy for this show tonight folks...
*a shirtless young man comes out onto stage, waves to the politely clapping audience, then he gets on his knees in front of the comedian, and the audience goes nuts and starts wooping scandalously*

ty manifisto

• Locked thread