Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
i'm a real comedian. i'm willing to suffer for my humor by experiencing sexual satisfaction

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm like Gallagher but with oral sex instead of watermelons

cda

by Hand Knit
I don't think of myself as a pioneer: there were guys receiving oral sex in a funny way long before I ever started out. I was just the one with the show business acumen to take it mainstream.

cda

by Hand Knit
It's been ten years but every time I do the bit where I get a charley horse it still brings down the house

cda

by Hand Knit
Durex Presents: Blow Job Receiver Guy

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

seriously folks,w e've all given oral sex, right?
*a few chuckles*

who's given oral sex in here!
*polite applause indicates basically the whole audience*

me too, me too... but you ever think about the weirdo who's receiving it?
*chuckles*

the guy who's like "oh oh" and grabbing your hair like he's goin bald?
*laughter intensifies*

the lady who's like "mmm mmm" and looking up at the sky with her eyes closed? what do you see up there, huh?
*crowd is absolutely losing it, one person with a distinctive laugh sounds like he can barely breathe*

[while audience laughting] what is their deal? ya know? *audience transitions to loud applause*

well anyway i was thinking about all this and i, uh, heh *hesitates* i decided to do something a little crazy for this show tonight folks...
*a shirtless young man comes out onto stage, waves to the politely clapping audience, then he gets on his knees in front of the comedian, and the audience goes nuts and starts wooping scandalously*

cda

by Hand Knit
my wife walks in on me, doing Comedy with the babysitter. "what is this, some kind of joke?" she screams. "well now that you mention it..."

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

little munchkin posted:

it's funny when a clown receives oral sex but not funny when they give it.

the straight man (the guy who gives oral sex to the other guy) is often underappreciated in these routines

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
as with so many other jokes, Aziz Ansari made this joke not funny anymore.

----------------

• Locked thread