Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Nice collection you have there. Agree that everyone needs a truck for truck stuff.

On the 944 is the hvac all vacuum operated? I had no temp control on the 928, was due to a couple vacuum leaks and a failed vacuum brain thing. That interior looks amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Different beasts but I ran Rotella T6 in the 928 for the ~15k I put on it. Changed every 5k or so. Same with the 320i and all the non-M stuff in the garage.

I'm to the point now where as soon as i buy a car I buy a 10 pack of filters because I hate having to run out mid project to get a stupid filter.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Looks like a driveway of fun to me