Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I actually enjoyed that quite a bit. Looks great and I think there's scope for character development. Maybe I was just in the mood for some melodrama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm enjoying it. I want to know more about the old guy.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Has anyone read the LN and is it any good?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Luculia was super cute. I've been watching the Netflix dub because I've been doing other stuff while it's on - loving hell it's bad. It's partly the delivery, partly the translation. Everyone sounds incredibly awkward. It sort of works for Violet since she's meant to be a weirdo, but the other characters in this episode (especially the school mistress) were insanely bad.

Guess that's what I get for listening to a filthy dub.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jan 26, 2018

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The setting reminds me of Valkyria Chronicles - a romanticised early 20th century Europe.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I liked the feel of this episode. The observatory was cool and the change to transcribing old manuscripts was interesting.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
This show is getting better and better. It's schmaltzy and I like it. The mix of drama and beautiful mundanity works really well. The town is absolutely gorgeous and the footwear is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
This show is so blunt in its emotional manipulation but it works so well. All the montages were edited perfectly.

• Locked thread